Most kale-ish chips have the same recipe so I remembered one that I saw somewhere on the internet. And it is so easy that any kiddies can help. I had mine pour the oil and stir. I put them in and took them out of the oven because I am a safe mom- and my child is 4.
Salad Savoy Chips:
1. Wash leaves and tear stems.
2. Once leaves are dry, put in a bowl and mix in about 1 tbsp. of olive oil and sprinkle salt. I used sea salt.
3. Preheat oven to 350.
4. Line cookie sheet with tin foil and spread leaves so that they form a cup.
5. Bake for about 16 minutes. I took them out at 15 minutes but should have kept them in longer as I like crispier chips.
6. Eat and eat as many as you can before you have to share! Just kidding…..this snack was for the kids….